Featured Post

A Waiter Made 30000 USD in Just 30 Days By Just Doing This Job

I really don't want to show this but I think it will help motivate some of you to learn more about making money in the internet. Yo...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

3 Easy Steps to Make Money On Facebook

One of the techniques that I use to promote my product is through facebook page. The results are positive, I made about $100 on a single sale and expecting more to come in the next few days. I'm going to share to you how I do it. You'll be surprise how easy it is to promote on facebook. You don't need to know any skills, in fact what you're doing now on facebook just need a little tweak.

If you're promoting products such as Relationship Ebooks, Self-Help Ebooks or anything related to improving one's life then follow the example below.

Step by step on how to easily promote your product on Facebook:

1. Use Google to search for image quotes or sayings:


2. Find sayings and save it to your computer. - Right Click image - Save image as


3. Once you've downloaded the image, upload it to your facebook timeline or page with description and ofcourse your product link. See example below.


Caution do not over do it because you're friends or followers might think you're spamming them - they would probably hate that.

You can send / upload images at random time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment